TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
- These terms and conditions were updated 13th June 2018 to discount shipping prices for international subscriptions.
- These terms and conditions were updated 26th April 2017 to allow for sales and participation outside Australia and New Zealand.
All print subscriptions are shipped via Australia Post to your designated shipping address. Every issue is dispatched with suitable time allowed for delivery before or by the on-sale date, however some regional areas and countries may take longer for delivery.
Shipping Costs: Current Subscriptions
Shipping of all printed copies within Australia and New Zealand is included in the purchase price. Shipping to all other countries is $3 per issue.
Shipping Costs: Back Issues
Shipping of all printed copies within Australia is included in the purchase price. Shipping to New Zealand is $3 per issue. All other countries is $8 per issue, which is the cost to freight using Australia Post's service for economy air mail worldwide.
Digital access is made available by the on-sale date (1st of each month) via the App, or Website login.
You may cancel your subscription any time, without penalty. Remaining issues already paid for will still be fulfilled.
If you receive your first issue of DIYODE Magazine and aren't loving it, let us know and we'll cancel your subscription and issue a full refund - you can even keep that first issue! You must get in touch by the 15th of the month of issue. After this period, a refund will not be available for change of mind purposes.
All prices are in Australian dollars, and are quoted inclusive of GST. For sales outside of Australia, prices are exclusive of GST, and include any additional handling charges for international credit cards, etc.
If you need to get in touch, please contact us via our social channels, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
DIYODE MAGAZINE – Laser Scanner
- The promoter is: B.E. DIYODE Pty Ltd (DIYODE Magazine) whose registered office is at Level 1-2, 156 Mann St, Gosford NSW 2250 Australia.
- This competition is open to entrants worldwide.
- Employees of DIYODE Magazine or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the competition.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via DIYODE Magazine website and official social media channels.
- Closing date for entry will be 11:59pm 30th June 2018 AEST. After this date no further entries to the competition will be accepted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: The entrant must submit 50 words or less explaining what they would scan first. In addition to their entry, entrants may be required to provide their personal details (full name, email address, phone number and daytime delivery address). Multiple entries are permitted.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice, due to any event outside of the promoter’s control. The promoter will notify entrants as soon as possible of any changes to the competition.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and the promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winners will be verified at the offices of B.E. DIYODE Pty Ltd on 1st July, 2018.
- The winners will be announced via the DIYODE Magazine website and social media channels.
- This is a game of skill. The winner will be selected based on their submitted entry. Total number of prizes: 1. RRP value: $399.
- The winners will be notified by email/phone. If a winner cannot be successfully contacted or do not claim his/her prize within 30 days of notification, DIYODE Magazine reserves the right to withdraw the prize from that winner and choose a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winners when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect to all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The promoter may use the winners' names for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes. By entering this competition, all entrants agree to the use of his/her name in any DIYODE Magazine publicity material and on social media.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or any other social network.